Vet Food Agro Diagnostics (M) Sdn Bhd (VFAD) was set up in 2001 to complement the certification of veterinary health and animal production units in compliance with Good Animal Husbandry Practice (GAHP) and veterinary testing. The laboratory was accredited in 2007 in accordance with recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005 under SAMM (Laboratory Accreditation Scheme of Malaysia).
Our SAMM accredited tests are also accepted and recognized internationally through the ILAC (International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation) MRA (Mutual Recognition Arrangement) signatories. Worldwide recognition of our SAMM test results will facilitate international trade by reducing technical barriers such as the retesting of products upon entry to importing countries.
Why choose VFAD?
• Rapid test results available online via VETLAB® Reporting System (VRS Online System)
• Advanced state-of-the-art veterinary testing laboratory
• Comprehensive range of veterinary tests
• SAMM and ILAC-MRA accredited private veterinary lab
• Veterinary tests recognized by Department of Veterinary Services
• SAMM accredited food analysis tests recognized by Ministry of Health Malaysia
• Competent and trained laboratory personnel
• Quality of test analysis results assured by annual participation in International Ring Trials and Proficiency Testing Programmes.
• Veterinarians available to interpret test results and provide consultation services
Below is the latest list of tests provided by laboratory.
For more information, please visit www.vfad.com.my